Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is often added, in a very small quantity, to the water when preparing poached eggs?
2. What flour is used in making one type of tortilla?
3. What causes the blue veining in blue cheese?
4. Which ingredient isn't found in a standard cheese cake recipe?
5. What is the main ingredient in bouillabaisse?
6. If you're making a typical American gingerbread cake, what is one of the spices that's typically included along with powdered ginger?
7. What item is a 'must' at a traditional English afternoon tea?
8. What ingredient is essential to a Manhattan clam chowder?
9. What ingredient is present, if a meat is served 'au jus'?
10. Which of the following isn't a tea variety?
Source: Author Raki1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.