Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who painted 'The Last Supper'?
2. Who painted 'Blue Boy'?
3. What famous artist is said to have founded the Cubist movement?
4. In music what does 'forte' mean?
5. What composer wrote the opera 'The Magic Flute'?
6. Which artist was famous for his portrayal of the music halls and cafes of Montmartre?
7. What nationality was Bela Bartok?
8. How many semitones are there in an octave?
9. What type of singing voice is Jon Vickers known for?
10. Who painted 'American Gothic'?
Source: Author steiny1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.