Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A Schubert piano quintet is nicknamed after this fish. What is it?
2. Which fish is featured in the title of Ngaio Marsh's detective novel which begins, "A Surfeit of"?
3. "The Silver Darlings" is a 1941 novel by Neil Gunn. Okay, what fish are nicknamed "silver darlings?"
4. What fruity fish is featured in a short story by J.D. Salinger?
5. "The Fish Can Sing" is a 1957 novel by Halldor Laxness. Where is Laxness from?
6. "Jaws" is a film about a man-eating shark. When was it produced?
7. Gunter Grass also wrote a novel featuring a fish. What is the name of the novel?
8. What city is saved by fish in a 1979 film?
9. In a "A Fish Called Wanda" a fish and a thief share the same first name. What was the thief's LAST name?
10. "Piranha to Scurfy" is the title story in a collection by what writer?
Source: Author WiseTao
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.