Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The real name of this 1732 Bach cantata is "Schweigt stille, plaudert nicht" What beverage is named in the common title of this cantata?
2. In this 1859 painting by Manet, an unshaven young man is in an alley. What is he drinking?
3. In this 1930 novel by Somerset Maugham, what drink does the title refer to?
4. What drink is featured in the title of the 1947 novel by Compton Mackenzie?
5. Robert Anderson's famous play about a sensitive teenager features what beverage?
6. Laurie Lee wrote this autobiographical account of his early years. What drink does it feature?
7. What beverage is named in the title of this famous 1962 Blake Edwards film?
8. Colin Wilson wrote "________ of the Damned," a collection of essays on classical music. Fill in the blank.
9. Wendy Cope wrote about making this beverage for Kingsley Amis. What's the drink?
10. Laura Esquivel combined what two drinks in the title of her novel?
Source: Author WiseTao
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.