Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If you're just a little crazy, someone might say you're this eponym.
2. She didn't invent this 19th century female clothing, just advocated it.
3. The grandaddy "ism" of Communism.
4. Even though feminists have kept his name in circulation, anyone with a fanatic fervor for their own kind owes the insult to him.
5. A vodka and tomato juice drink evokes the memory of this Queen of England.
6. This eponym refers to the metal fragments or bullets thrown out by an exploding shell.
7. This innovator turned his personal tragedy into a eye opener for millions.
8. This man became an eponym after he made a fortune from the Gold Rush--but not as a miner.
9. Istanbul used to be named for this eponymous ruler.
10. An American physician who promoted a diet of ground beef is forever immortalized in this eponym.
Source: Author hitachi
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor nerthus
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.