Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Humankind is being attacked by "Buggers" (Formics), and children are being trained to become fleet commanders and leaders. What is this novel in which Andrew (Ender) Wiggin discovers that the game was real?
2. This novel parallels "Ender's Game" and follows the character of Bean. What is this novel that focuses on Bean's experiences in the Battle School?
3. This novel begins as the war against the Buggers has been won but Andrew Wiggin has not been allowed to go back to Earth. What is this novel that describes Andrew's discovery of the last Formic Hive Queen and the meeting between Andrew and Randall, the son of Bean and Petra?
4. In this novel, Bean must try to fight Achilles and find Ender's Jeesh members that have been captured. What is this novel that features a "relationship" between Petra and Achilles and the rise of Virlomi's importance in saving her people?
5. The planet Lusitania has been colonized but with the orders of strict segregation and isolation from the newly discovered aliens, the Pequeninos. What is this novel that first brings Andrew Wiggin to the planet as a Speaker for the Dead?
6. In this novel Peter Wiggin welcomes Achilles into his camp as a way of "controlling" Achilles while Bean and Petra's relationship blossoms into marriage and child bearing. What is this novel that ends with a deadly confrontation between Bean and Achilles?
7. This novel continues Andrew's quest to reestablish the Hive Queen and her Formic children. Additional pressures include the threat of a deadly virus called the Descoloda which the Pequeninos and Formics will take with them when they escape the imminent destruction of the planet Lusitania. What is this novel in which Ender's greatest threat is from a young Qing-jao from the World of Path?
8. In this novel, the world continues in turmoil, especially among the major powers of China, India, Islam, and the Free People of Earth. What is this novel in which the various former Battle Schools students fall from nation leadership while Bean and Petra recover all but one of their children that have been born by host mothers?
9. This novel finds a newly created young Peter Wiggin and his companion Si Wang-Mu traveling to various worlds to create a movement to stop the destruction of Lusitania. What is this novel in which Andrew Wiggin dies but his death allows the continuation of Jane and Peter?
10. In this novel, Bean and his children are traveling through space, victims of genetic alterations. What is this novel in which Bean and his children discover an ancient Formic "ark"?
Source: Author RollTidewinner
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.