Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The book centered on a boy named Rigg, who lived and trapped in the woods with Father. How did Father die?
2. When Father died, Rigg was left on his own to take the furs back to the town of Fall Ford. On his way across Stashi Falls, he encountered a boy playing near the edge on the rocks. The boy slipped, and Rigg tried to save him, but the boy went over. What was his name?
3. When Rigg spoke to Nox at the boarding house of Fall Ford, he found out that his father had left him a legacy: jewels and a family. Rigg also found out his full name: Rigg Sessamekesh. The -ekesh ending was symbolic for what reason?
4. Rigg and Umbo, who joined Rigg when he left, met a man and woman in the first town they stop in. What were their names?
5. The beginnings of each chapter focused on a different man named Ram Odin. Ram was in charge of a ship that was going to make a jump through space to find a new planet. He was the only living crew member; the rest were what?
6. In the City of O, after meeting with Mr. Cooper the banker, Rigg, Umbo, and Loaf went to the Tower of O. There was a part that was blocked off from people going to. What was it?
7. When Rigg arrived in Aressa Sessamo, he met his mother, who would have been queen had the Wallfold still had the monarchy.
8. A running gag of the book was that Umbo and Rigg's powers could mix, creating differences within the time stream. In many of these cases, they ended up becoming part of the myths of the Wallfold.
9. One of the plot points of the book was that the Wall could not be breached. Why was this?
10. For the final question, we need to think back. There was one number that was very, very prominent throughout the book. It was mentioned several times in various ways. What number was it?
Source: Author SpaceGirl451
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor MotherGoose
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.