Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many other boys were in Ender's Launchy group?
2. How many dress pieces made up Ender's launch uniform? (this is before he got into the battle school and/or on the shuttle flight)
3. "Graff looked at them all with contempt. 'Scumbrains, that's what we've got in this launch. Pinheaded little morons. Only one of you had the brains to realize that in null gravity directions are what you conceive them to be. Do you understand that, ______?' The boy nodded." (Graff was talking to the boy named Bernard)
4. What was Bernard's injury on the air-shuttle?
5. Ender told Graff that he thought he was his friend because Graff was honest with him.
6. Ender noticed the Manitcore Army's team light was flashing on the score board while eating. Which other army was battling during Ender's first meal in Battle School?
7. What color were the uniforms for Ender's launchy group?
8. Ender asked Mick if he could eat his pudding.
9. How far did Ender double his numbers until he began to get unsure of his math?
10. Bernard wasn't taught "Standard" until he was 4 years of age.
11. What did Bernard call Ender?
12. In the past, one boy at Battle School committed suicide. This boy's name was Pinual.
13. What was Ender's first null-G move? (not counting floating or flexing)
14. Ender lost the null-G competition race against Shen in the Battle Room.
15. In the fantasy game, your character must climb up a hill with a landslide in order to get to the Giant. Ender compared that hill to what edible substance?
Source: Author StarGlider
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.