Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Ender hoped that after his monitor was gone, he and Peter would be what?
2. What instrument did Peter play?
3. What was the nurse's name who took care of Ender's monitor?
4. Ender's teacher's name was Miss Pumphrey.
5. How many times could Ender say he could draw a spiral around his desktop without overlapping or touching the sides?
6. How old was Valentine when she taught Ender arithmetic?
7. What part of Stilson's body did Ender make contact with when he struck him?
8. When the reader first meets Peter, after Ender first gets home from school, what is he (Peter) snacking on with bread?
9. Ender said that the Buggers probably called humans "Slimies" because our skin is so soft and oily.
10. Valentine wrote a secret letter claiming that if she suddenly died with no reason or rhyme, that Peter killed her and will most likely be coming for Andrew (Ender) too. She says she stored this letter where?
11. Peter and Ender were playing "Buggers and Astronauts" and after the game, Ender shows that he has blood on his toe. Ender says that it's not his own. Peter answers him by saying what?
12. What signaled Ender's family that somebody was at the front door during breakfast the next morning?
13. When Ender's mother is nervous, what does she play with?
14. What is Colonel Graff's first name?
15. Ender's dad was born John Paul Wieczorek; Catholic; 7th child out of 9.
Source: Author StarGlider
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bullymom
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.