Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Judy is one of a group of kids who put on a show to help their families.
2. Judy goes to France to entertain the troops in World War I.
3. Judy sings "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" to Margaret O'Brien.
4. Judy doesn't sing, but shows a soldier on leave the sights of New York.
5. Judy joins a group of waitresses when her mail-order marriage doesn't work out.
6. Judy becomes a dancer's new partner. They succeed and fall in love.
7. Judy is engaged to one man, but is courted by another who pretends to be someone else.
8. Judy doesn't realise that her correspondence beau is a co-worker she dislikes.
9. Judy is a farmer who lets her sister's theatre troupe use her barn in exchange for chores.
10. Judy changes her name and her career blossoms, whilst her mentor's withers.
Source: Author spanishliz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.