Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I was in this teeny-bopper movie with Alicia Silverstone. She played a spoiled teenager that pretty much went shopping all the time. She fell in love with her ex-step-brother, who is played by Paul Rudd. What movie was I again, not in the lead role?
2. Hey Woody, Hey Buzz, I wanted the lead role in this movie, but nope. Tom Hanks and Tim Allen both got the lead roles. What movie were we all in together?
3. What movie do you hear the words of Vizzini, "Inconceivable!" uttered?
4. Sure, I get to work with Uncle Martin, played by Christopher Lloyd. I got to work with Tim, played by Jeff Daniels. I even got to get to chummy up with Elizabeth Hurley and Daryl Hannah in this movie. But top billing, nope, again I'm down on the totem pole. What movie is this that I'm referring to?
5. I had the greatest time working with the people at the Mirage Casino in Vegas. I got to meet all the dealers there. I myself was a dealer in this movie with the Griswold's. What movie did I play a blackjack dealer?
6. Oh sure, I got to work with a large cast again. Nope, didn't get top billing here either. They gave that to Kyle Howard and Jamie Lee Curtis. I did get locked in the basement with all the other parents though. What movie is this that I'm in?
7. They didn't want me in the first movie. Nope, not even for a little role. But they come begging for me in the sequel. I got to work with Dom DeLuise in this movie. But he got to play the role of Itchy in the first one too. What cartoon movie is this?
8. Of course, Tony Danza has the lead in this flick. He sure comes to me for help with his teenage daughter though. What movie is this that I play Doctor Fishbinder?
9. Can you believe that I play another Doctor in this movie? But this time it's time for me to deliver Dudley Moore's baby. Um, by which wife? What movie is this?
10. Okay, so let's see. I was born in New York in 1943. My first role in the movies was as Jeremiah in the movie "Manhattan". Come on add them up, worked with Dom, Tony Danza, Jamie Lee Curtis, Jeff Daniels and Tim Allen. Who am I?
Source: Author linkan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor mkp51
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.