Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Harrison Ford played the President of the United States of America and Gary Oldman played the terrorist in which 1997 film?
2. Pierce Brosnan and Linda Hamilton starred in which explosive 1997 film?
3. Vampires and werewolves featured heavily in which 2004 horror film that featured Hugh Jackman and Kate Beckinsale?
4. Ed Speelers and Jeremy Irons played dragon riders in which 2006 film?
5. A cat and mouse chase between Nicolas Cage and Sean Bean to find hidden gold occurred in what 2004 movie?
6. Which of these Marvel characters became a film in 2011 which featured Chris Hemsworth and Natalie Portman?
7. This 2009 animated film featured the voices of Ed Asner and Christopher Plummer. Which one was it?
8. Harrison Ford first starred as Indy Jones in a 1981 film that also featured his most feared hate... snakes. Which film was this?
9. Arnold Schwarzenegger and James Caan both played US Marshals in which 1996 movie?
10. The first letter of each correct answer 1-9 will spell out a movie genre. What is it?
Source: Author Plodd
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.