Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Three astronauts face an uncertain fate when their spaceship develops a problem far from Earth, in "Apollo 13". Ed Harris plays the man heading the efforts to bring the astronauts home, and Bruce Wright plays one of the news anchors reporting on the crisis. What is the name of Ed Harris' character?
2. A series of storms being watched by an NSSL scientist (Bruce Wright) sends out Jo and her team of storm chasers, which includes a guy named Beltzer (Todd Field). Jo's soon-to-be ex-husband also tags along. Which movie is this?
3. "Frank and Jesse" (1994), whose cast includes Todd Field and Dana Wheeler-Nicholson, takes place in a futuristic society where cyborgs rule the humans.
4. The Earp brothers move with their families (including a laudanum-addicted family member played by Dana Wheeler-Nicholson) to Tombstone with the intention of retiring from law enforcement. While there, Wyatt Earp becomes enamored of an actress named Josephine Marcus, whose companion is Mr. Fabian (played by Billy Zane). Which Earp brother's common-law wife does Dana Wheeler-Nicholson play in "Tombstone"?
5. In "Titanic" (1997), Cal Hockley (Billy Zane) is traveling in first class with his reluctant fiancee, while an Irish woman (Jenette Goldstein) travels in third class with her children. What happens to Cal after the ship hits an iceberg?
6. Vasquez and Hicks (Jenette Goldstein and Michael Biehn) are part of a Marine force sent to investigate why contact was lost with the colony on LV-426. Among others, they're travelling with the wise-cracking Hudson, a fellow Marine. Which movie is this?
7. The main plot of "Navy SEALs" (1990) involves a group of SEALs (two of them played by Michael Biehn and Rick Rossovich) trying to find an arsenal of Stinger missiles which was stolen by terrorists.
8. Rick Rossovich and David Keith star in "The Lords of Discipline" (1983). In what kind of setting does the movie take place?
9. Members of a U.S. submarine board a German U-boat with the intention of capturing an encoding machine. But when their own sub is destroyed and their captain killed, they have to operate the U-boat to save themselves. David Keith and Matthew McConaughey play two of the Americans. Which movie is this?
10. What actor do all of these movies have in common?
Source: Author polaris101
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.