Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Ron Eldard tries to help Jennifer Connelly get her house back after she's evicted, but his efforts end up causing tragedy.
2. Jennifer Connelly and Ed Harris appeared in this movie about a mathematical genius who finds his life spinning out of control due to mental illness.
3. Ed Harris is one of those trying to find a way for Bill Paxton and his crewmates to return safely to Earth, after their moon mission suffers a mishap.
4. The maiden voyage of a luxury liner ends in tragedy. Bill Paxton and Joseph Bennett appeared in this 1997 drama.
5. A group of young men in 1930's Germany listen to banned music, as they try to resist conforming to Nazi rules. Joseph Bennett played a German pilot, and Frank Whaley played Arvid, one of the young men.
6. Frank Whaley just wants a chance to play ball, while Timothy Busfield tries to talk some sense into his sister and her husband, who have built a baseball diamond on their farmland.
7. After a group of security experts acquire an item as part of a job, they realize that the possessor of this item can break into any computer system in the world. Timothy Busfield and James Earl Jones represent two different organizations who both desperately want to obtain this item.
8. James Earl Jones tries to help protect Jack Ryan from Sean Bean, a rogue IRA member who blames Ryan for the death of his brother.
9. Sean Bean and Eric Bana are on opposite sides in a battle for control of the city of Troy.
10. What person do the correct answers to questions 1-9 have in common?
Source: Author polaris101
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.