Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Raj Kapoor was one of the doyens of the Indian film industry. 'Barsaat' was one of the hit movies directed by Raj Kapoor. Who starred opposite Raj Kapoor in the movie?
2. An all-time great Hindi movie was 'Mother India', released in 1957. Who among the following did NOT star in the movie?
3. One of the first box office mega hits was the 1960 historical film, 'Mughal-E-Azam'. Who portrayed the role of Emperor Akbar in the movie?
4. The 1960s was dominated by Dev Anand. One of his all-time hits was 'Guide'. Who was the director of this hit movie?
5. 'Aradhana' released in 1969 marked the arrival of Rajesh Khanna, who became one of the superstars of Bollywood. Who was the heroine of this movie?
6. 'Sholay' released in 1975 is without doubt one of the greatest Hindi movies. The movie created many cult characters, which of the following is the odd one out?
7. In the late 1970s and the 1980s, Bollywood had one superstar Amitabh Bachchan. One of his super hit movies was 'Don', released in 1978. Who played the role of the Don?
8. The 1980s were known for action movies, but in 1988, a film was released that brought back romance in Bollywood. The film starred Aamir Khan and Juhi Chawla. Do you know the name of the film?
9. The 1990s were dominated by the Khans - Aamir, Salman and Shahrukh. In which of the following films did Shah Rukh Khan play the role of a villain?
10. 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham' released in 2001 was a big box office hit and starred many top actors of Bollywood. Who among the following did NOT act in the movie?
Source: Author deepakmr
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.