Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The main centre of production of Hindi movies is Mumbai. How is it better known in India?
2. Which actor is popularly known as 'the angry young man'?
3. Which of these is NOT an Amitabh Bachchan movie?
4. The Indian film industry is notorious for its underworld connections - which of these people was killed by underworld thugs?
5. Which of these people (from the Tamil movie industry) did NOT join politics afterwards?
6. The Malyalam movie industry produces some of the most critically acclaimed movies. Which of these ideologies is a prominent feature in Malayali movies?
7. 'Pather Panchali' is one of this director's classic movies - he even won an Oscar for Lifetime Achievement. Who is this?
8. This movie was nominated for the Best Foreign Film at the Oscars (in 2001) - it was based on a cricket match! Name this movie.
9. The Indian movie industry is always short of ideas - it is not our fault if the people at Hollywood think of that idea first, is it? Which of these is an ORIGINAL story (not even 'inspired' from any foreign movie)?
10. Which of the following was the costliest movie?
Source: Author ace_sodium
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rj211
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.