Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Matt Damon played the character of Will Hunting in the 1997 movie "Good Will Hunting". In it, he plays a troubled young adult who has a gift for math that is discovered by a professor at MIT. Who plays the psychologist, Sean, who meets with Will as a part of his probation?
2. In the 1996 war drama "Courage Under Fire", Matt Damon plays a supporting role of a medic, Andrew Ilario, who has to testify about the death of his Captain, played by Meg Ryan. Who plays the investigating US Army officer who has to find out the truth?
3. Steven Spielberg directed the 1998 World War II film "Saving Private Ryan" and Matt Damon played the eponymous role of a soldier who lost all three of his brothers in war. Who played the role of the US Army Captain tasked to bring Private Ryan home?
4. In the 2011 crime drama "Ocean's Eleven", Matt Damon plays Linus Caldwell, a pickpocket who is recruited by a master thief to pull of a major Las Vegas heist. Who plays Danny Ocean, the mastermind of the money theft?
5. In the Kevin Smith comedy "Dogma", Matt Damon plays the fallen angel Loki who attempts to undo all of Creation by proving God made a mistake. Who plays Bartleby, another fallen angel, who wants to get back into Heaven?
6. In "The Adjustment Bureau", Matt Damon plays a politician, David Norris, who meets a woman who inspires him, but unfortunately is not allowed to be with him because of the 'master plan'. Who plays Elise Sellas, Norris' love interest and the woman he is not allowed to be with?
7. Matt Damon stars as South African Francois Pienaar in the 2009 biopic "Invictus". It tells the story of the South African rugby team after the desegregation of the country. Who plays Nelson Mandela in this unconquered film?
8. The futuristic dystopian movie "Elysium" features Matt Damon as Max Da Costa, a worker who receives a lethal dose of radiation. On the idyllic space station Elysium are the Med Bays that can save him. Who plays Defense Secretary Delacourt, someone who is determined not to let 'regular' people onto the station?
9. In "Downsizing", Matt Damon plays a five-inch-tall Paul Safranek, someone who has willingly shrunk himself down. In the small community he meets Dusan Mirković, a black marketer who disregards his old age. Who portrays this amusing character?
10. In the fast-paced film "Ford v Ferrari", Matt Damon plays Carroll Shelby, a former racecar driver who is tasked to build Ford a car that will defeat the one Ferrari has. Who plays Ken Miles, the quick-tempered driver that Shelby recruits for the task?
Source: Author LeoDaVinci
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.