Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How much did Eliza pay for rent in Lisson Grove?
2. When Higgins hit the tuning fork, how many vowel sounds does Pickering hear, and how many where there actually, according to Higgins?
3. How much does Eliza offer to pay Higgins for lessons?
4. How much does Higgins say Eliza will receive as a gift if she succeeds?
5. How much would Alfred sell Eliza for if Higgins' intentions weren't honourable?
6. What day is to be declared Eliza Doolittle Day in the song "Just You Wait"?
7. How many times a night is Eliza supposed to recite "The Rain in Spain"?
8. How many marbles does Higgins put in Eliza's mouth in the beginning of the "With blackest moss the flower pots..." session?
9. Where does one buy a lady's dress?
10. What is the name of the children's story Pickering suggests Eliza should say when she has the marbles in her mouth?
11. What is Colonel Pickering's Christian name?
12. What is the name of the couple who attend Ascot with Higgins' mother?
13. What is the name of Eliza's horse at Ascot?
14. What are the name of the trees "On the Street Where You Live?"
15. What is the name of the "street where you live"?
16. At the Embassy Ball, who are introduced right before Eliza and Colonel Pickering?
17. What name does Pickering give Karpathy's profession?
18. When Pickering phones Scotland Yard, how old does he say Eliza is?
19. According to Pickering, what is the number to the Home Office?
20. What is the name of Pickering's friend at the home office?
21. What is the name of the church where Alfred P. Doolittle is "Getting Married In the Mornin'"?
22. How much did Ezra Wallingford leave Alfie a year?
23. What is the name on the wagon next to Eliza when she sings "Wouldn't It Be Loverly?"
24. What is the name of the town where Higgins bought Eliza the ring?
25. According to Colonel Pickering, how many dialects are there in "Spoken Sanskrit"?
Source: Author Tug29
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor robmeister
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.