Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "I'm the king of the world!"
2. "So this is the ship they say is unsinkable!"
3. "Titanic was called 'The Ship of Dreams'. And it was. It really was."
4. "Oh, Mother ... Shut up!"
5. "Take her to sea, Mr. Murdoch. Let's stretch her legs."
6. "It's starting to fall apart. We don't have much time."
7. "It will ensure our survival."
8. "Lower away! Left and right together! Steady! Both sides together!Steady! Steady! Steady! ... Hold the left side! Right side only! Right side only! Right side only! Hold the left side! Right side down! Lower away together! Steady, lads!"
9. "When can we get under way, damn it!"
10. "What a lovely idea. I need to catch up on my gossip."
11. "Women and children only! Stand back! Step back, sir. Come through, madam. This way. Step back, sir. Let the women through!"
12. "You know, I do believe this ship may sink."
13. "The boats are all gone."
14. "Sit down. Hey! Stay back, you lot! Just stay back! Stay back, the lot of you! Just stay back!"
15. "We are dressed in our best and are prepared to go down as gentlemen. But we would like a brandy."
16. "Hadn't we better get the women and children into the boats, sir?"
17. "Titanic will founder."
18. "You make any money with your drawings?"
19. "It is, yes, sir, hard over!"
20. "April 14, 1912."
21. For the last 5 questions, you have to fill in the missing word(s).
"Do you know of Dr Freud, Mr. Ismay? His ideas about the __________ might be of particular interest to you."
22. "Cal insists on carting this ______ thing everywhere."
23. "Don't ______. I'll be all right."
24. "She may be mine on paper. But in ________________ she belongs to Thomas Andrews."
25. Rose: "I love you, Jack."
Jack: "Don't you do that. Don't you say your goodbyes. Not yet, do you understand me?"
What does Rose say after this?
Source: Author LDH
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor robmeister
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.