Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "I don't see the need. We are making excellent time."
2. "I guess we'll find out. Come on."
3. "What's all this? You stand back, and don't move an inch! Fetch the master-at-arms."
4. "I need two men each to handle the fore and aft port. Now!"
5. "You know, I can smell ice, you know, when it's near."
6. "Where to, Miss?"
7. "Coal. More coal for number one, mate."
8. "Right! Is everybody all right? Nobody panic!"
9. "And why do you have two steering wheels?"
10. "Take a turn around the bend and lower the boat down onto the deck."
11. "What's the artist's name?"
12. "She says they can be here in four hours."
13. "Sir! Sir, you can't go through here. Sir, you can't go through!"
14. "They're all aboard, Mr. Murdoch."
15. "But there are a couple of boats all the way forward. This way. I'll lead you."
Source: Author LDH
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor linkan
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.