Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the first line of the Eagles' song 'Saturday Night', what does it seem like now?
2. What burned so bright in the second line of the song 'Saturday Night'?
3. What did the singer give his lady in the third line of the song 'Saturday Night'?
4. In the last line of the first verse of 'Saturday Night' by the Eagles, what was high on the wing?
5. The singer of 'Saturday Night' found his sweetheart and held her tight, but what does she anxiously ask him?
6. What did the years bring by the singer's door in the Eagles' song 'Saturday Night'?
7. Is the singer's house in good repair in the song 'Saturday Night'?
8. We learn that the lady of the song 'Saturday Night' is spending her time with another man now - who or what is the singer spending his time with?
9. Please find the missing word from the lyric of 'Saturday Night' below (this should be easy for Walter Scott fans).
"What a tangled ___ we weave"
10. The second chorus of the Eagles' 'Saturday Night' has the singer choosing a friend and losing a fight. This time, what does the girl anxiously ask him?
Source: Author Quiz_Beagle
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.