Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "L.A. is a great big freeway
Put a hundred down and buy a car
In a week, maybe two, they'll make you a star."
Which Grammy award singer was lost on her way home?
2. "And I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
It's the beat of man who walk 5000 miles and fall down at your door."
Gee-Wiz, that's a lot of shoe leather. Who's probably thinking - "Are We There Yet?"
3. "The long and winding road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
I've seen that road before"
Which singer, stranded and confused, was wishing in his heart for some assistance?
4. "Life is a highway, I wanna ride it all night long
If you're going my way
I want to drive it all night long"
Written and recorded by Tom Cochrane, which country does Tom call home?
5. "I hear her voice, in the mornin' hour she calls me
The radio reminds me of my home far away"
Who is waiting to hear the question - "Are We There Yet?"
6. "Like a band of gypsies we go down the highway
We're the best of friends
Insisting that the world keep turning our way"
Who is riding that tour bus and asking "Are We There Yet?"
7. "The road is long
With many a winding turn
That leads us to who knows where
Who knows where"
Please match the correct group/artist with their song lyrics.
8. "When I drive that slow, you know it's hard to steer
And I can't get my car out of second gear
What used to take two hours now takes all day
Huh- it took me 16 hours to get to L.A."
What driver was thinking "Are We There Yet?"
9. "Chewing on a piece of grass, walking down the road
Tell me, how long you gonna stay here Joe?
Some people say this town don't look good in snow
You don't care, I know."
What artist/group isn't worried about "Are We There Yet?"
10. Which pop/punk group had a song titled "Are We There Yet"?
Source: Author asawdust
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.