Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing..."
Taken from a great ABBA number, what is the next line for these lyrics?
2. "Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk..."
What is the follow up line from this great Bee Gees number "Stayin' Alive"?
3. "Oh I of course replied, Something here inside..."
Moving back in time now, "Smoke Gets in Your Eyes" appeared in the 1933 musical, "Roberta". What line follows on from the one given above?
4. "Get this party started on a Saturday night..."
What's the next line to this great number by the feisty performer, Pink?
5. "She's only a bird in a gilded cage..."
A song from way back in the Music Hall era now. What is the follow up line to that given above from the song "A Bird in a Gilded Cage"?
6. "Reflections of the way life used to be"...
What's the next line to this song "Reflections" made popular by Diana Ross and the Supremes?
7. "O love is handsome and love is kind,
Bright as a jewel when first it's new,
But love grows old and waxes cold"...
"The Water is Wide" is an old folk song going back to the 1600s. What line follows on from the ones quoted above?
8. "Oh I met him there in a border town
He vowed we'd never part
Though he tried his best to settle down"...
What's the next line from this perennial country song, "The Wayward Wind"?
9. "Vilia, O Vilia! the witch of the wood!
Would I not die for you, dear, if I could?
Vilia, O Vilia, my love and my bride"...
Here's some culture now. What is the next line from this lovely aria "Vilia" from "The Merry Widow"?
10. "Somewhere over the rainbow,
Way up high
There's a land that I heard of"...
What is the next line of this beautiful old song from the "The Wizard of Oz"?
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.