Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which song and band are these lyrics from?
I want good thoughts inside of my head
If I fall down would you come around
And pick me right up off the ground?"
2. The band and title of this song is?
"Strike us like matches
cause everyone deserves the flames
We only do it for the scars and stories
not the fame."
3. Name the band and the song they sing?
"Come on just snap, snap, snap your fingers for me
Good, good now we're making some progress
Come on just tap, tap, tap your toes to the beat."
4. "Like the time at school when we got free lunch
and the cool kids beat us up (Reduced lunch)"
Name the band and song title?
5. "Well we're just a wet dream for the webzine
Make us it, make us hip, make us scene,
Or shrug us off your shoulders"
Name that song and name that band?
6. "Help me fill this hole
Even though this is not your fault,
That I'm open, And I'm bleeding.
All over your brand new rug."
The name of this heart wrenchingly sweet song and the band?
7. Name the band and the song title of these awesome piece of music?
"I used to obsess over living,
Now I only obsess over you,
Tell me you'd like boys like me better,
In the dark lying on top of you,
This has been said so many times that I'm not sure if it matters"
8. "And everywhere you go it's just a different place,
You get the same dark feeling,
See the same sad faces."
Name the band and then the song?
9. "Drop a heart, break a name,
We're always sleeping in,
and sleeping for the wrong team"
The song title, the band?
10. "Strike up the band!
Whoa-oh, the conductor is beckoning,
Come congregation, let's sing it like you mean it"
The band and the song? You know what to do.
11. "It's just a matter of time until we're all found out
Take our tears, put them on ice,
Cause I swear I'd burn this city down to show you the light"
The song title and band name are?
12. The title of this song and the artist that performed it is who?
"Along with the people inside,
What a wonderful caricature of intimacy,
Inside, what a wonderful caricature of intimacy"
13. "Don't you know that all I really want is you?
Gotta know that all I really want is you."
Are the lyrics from which great band and song?
14. "I'm the new cancer, never looked better,
you can't stand it. Because you say so under your breath.
You're reading lips When did he get all confident?"
Please name this song, and the good people who sing it?
15. "Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness,
Cause all of our moves make up for the silence,
And oh, the way your makeup stains my pillowcase"
Go on. Name the song and band who peformed it?
Source: Author SomeKindOfSin
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.