Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'YMCA' by The Village People is an all time favourite karaoke song. What is the next line to these lyrics?
"Young man, there's no need to feel down.
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
2. Roy Orbison sang 'Oh, Pretty Woman' but I'm sure you can do better as long as you finish these lyrics?
"Pretty woman, walking down the street
Pretty woman, the kind I like to meet
I don't believe you, you're not the truth
No one could look as good as you
3. Another favourite karaoke song is 'I Will Survive' by Gloria Gaynor. What line comes next?
"First I was afraid
I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side
4. A favourite karaoke duet is 'Summer Nights' by Olivia Newton John and John Travolta. How do these lyrics continue?
"Summer lovin' had me a blast
Summer lovin', happened so fast
I met a girl crazy for me
I met a boy, cute as can be
5. Tom Jones had a hit song in 1968 with 'Delilah'. What words come next?
"I saw the light on the night that I passed by her window
I saw the flickering shadows of love on her blind
6. Many girls, like Cyndi Lauper, just wanna have fun. What is the next line to these lyrics?
"Come home in the morning light
My mother says when you gonna live your life right
7. Which words follow these 'Sweet Caroline' lyrics originally sung by Neil Diamond?
"Where it began, I can't begin to know when
But then I know it's growing strong
Oh, wasn't the spring, whooo
And spring became the summer
Who'd believe you'd come along
8. 'American Pie' was sung by Don McLean. What is the next line to these lyrics?
"A long, long time ago...
I can still remember
How that music used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those people dance
And, maybe, they'd be happy for a while
9. What is the next line to 'Unchained Melody'?
"Oh my love, my darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long lonely time,
And time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much,
10. Let us finish this karaoke quiz with a rendition of Frank Sinatra's 'My Way'. What words follow on from this?
"And now, the end is near,
And so I face the final curtain.
Source: Author Plodd
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.