Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "Once I had a secret love...". What are the words that follow those "Secret Love" lyrics?
2. "You're a teaser, you turn 'em on, leave them burning and then you're gone...". What is the name of the 1976 ABBA hit song which gives us those lyrics?
3. "The Bird on Nellie's *WHAT*". Can you complete the title of this hilarious old vaudeville song?
4. "Bom ba ba bom ba bom ba bom bom ba ba bom ba ba bom ba ba dang a dang dang. Ba ba ding a dong ding...". Can you name the song recorded by the Marcels in 1961 that include these intensely meaningful doo-wop lyrics?
5. "I was all right for a while, I could ...". Can you complete the missing lyrics of this fantastic Roy Orbison ballad?
6. "Near the village, ....". Can you complete those lyrics from the wonderful number, "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"?
7. "Oh a river's gonna flow 'cross the land, 'cross the land, Oh a river's gonna flow ...". Can you complete the lyrics to the beautiful "River Song"?
8. "Her Golden Hair Was Hanging Down Her ... ". What is the last word in this hilarious old music hall song?
9. "Father did look funny, funny-unny-unny-unny, As he strolled beneath the trees, came along a ... ". Remaining with Music Hall a little longer, can you complete those lyrics to "Father Did Look Funny"?
10. You need to have a rough idea of the great song "La Donna e Mobile" ("Woman is Fickle") for this question. Can you complete the missing word for some of its English lyrics of "The woman is flighty, like a *WHAT* in the wind"?
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.