Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Name this song: "Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother. She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors"
2. Name this R&B song: "His health is fading and he doesn't know why, 3 letters took him to his final resting place."
3. Name this rock song: "And the dead lay in pools of maroon below,
Daddy didn't give attention, ohh,
To the fact that mommy didn't care"
4. Name this song: "Even though you're gone, we still a team.
Through your family I'll fulfill your dreams"
5. Name this heartbreaking song: "Would you know my name, if I saw you in heaven? Would it be the same,, if I saw you in heaven?"
6. Name this song: "As I turned up the collar on, a favorite winter coat,
this wind is blowin' my mind, I see the kids in the street, with not enough to eat"
7. Name this sad song: "I lifted her head, she looked at me and said, "Hold me darling, just a little while". I held her close, I kissed her our last kiss,
I found the love that I knew I had missed."
8. Name this song: "Did you stand there in shock at the site of that black smoke rising against that blue sky?
Did you shout out in anger, in fear for your neighbor? Or did you just sit down and cry?"
9. Name this song: "Even when you died, oh the press still hounded you. All the papers had to say, was that Marilyn was found in the nude"
10. Name this song: "That farmer left a harvest, a home and eighty acres,
The faith an' love for growin' things in his young son's heart.
An' that teacher left her wisdom in the minds of lots of children:
Did her best to give 'em all a better start.
An' that preacher whispered: "Can't you see the Promised Land?"
As he laid his blood-stained bible in that hooker's hand."
Source: Author loveormusic88
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.