Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "It's a Long, Long Way to Tipperary", according to the song by Jack Judge, written in 1912. So, where exactly is Tipperary?
2. I've always loved swinging to the Glenn Miller rendition of "Chattanooga Choo-Choo". Can you tell me where, exactly, Chattanooga is?
3. Murray Head spent "One Night in Bangkok" in 1984. In which country in Southeast Asia can Bangkok be found?
4. In answer to the British Invasion of the 1960s, the Lovin' Spoonful released "Coconut Grove" to tout their American roots. Where, oh where is Coconut Grove?
5. I've always wanted to meet "The Girl From Ipanema". Where would I need to go?
6. Graham Nash wrote "Marrakesh Express" in 1968 after vacationing there in 1966. Where is Marrakesh?
7. The Beach Boys wanted to go to "Kokomo". It's a little island off the coast of which Caribbean nation?
8. If you want to "(Get Your Kicks on) Route 66", you have your choice of nine different U.S. States. Do you know which city is the eastern terminus?
9. If you ever went to Sunday School, you would know that "Joshua Fought the Battle of Jericho". In which of these regions is Jericho found today?
10. No, I didn't forget about "Scarborough Fair". Simon & Garfunkel knew where Scarborough was when they sang their rendition of the traditional ballad in 1966. Do you know in what English shire (county) it can be found?
Source: Author reedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.