Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which day of the week is "creeping like a nun", according to McCartney in the tune "Lady Madonna?"
2. Which sad tune from the "Sgt. Pepper" album begins with the lyrics, "Wednesday morning and five o'clock as the day begins, Silently closing her bedroom door..."?
3. Which day of the week completes this satirical lyric from Lennon's "I Am The Walrus": "Corporation teeshirt, stupid bloody _______ man you been a naughty boy you let your face grow long"?
4. On which day of the week does, "The celebrated Mr. K perform his feats...at Bishopsgate" from the song "Being For The Benefit of Mr. Kite"?
5. The closing lyrics of the song "Day Tripper" make mention of what kind of driver?
6. Ringo took the vocals for this Carl Perkins number with the lyrics, "Well sometimes I love you on a Saturday night, Sunday morning you don't look right". What is it?
7. Which day of the week completes the following lyric from the number "You Never Give Me Your Money" ('Abbey Road'), "Any Jobber got the sack,_______ morning turning back. Yellow lorry slow, nowhere to go"?
8. Here is a three-fer: what song from Abbey Road showcases the lyrics, "Didn't anybody tell her, didn't anybody see; Sundays on the phone to Monday, Tuesdays on the phone to me"?
9. What harmonious cut from "Let It Be" album includes the partial lyrics, "...Spending someone's hard earned pay, You and me Sunday driving, Not arriving on our way back home"?
10. Complete the title of this recognizable 1964 song by The Fabs: "____________ Days a Week".
Source: Author BRY2K
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.