Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Me and Bobby McGee were "busted flat in"?
2. Johnny Cash sang a song about a Native American who joined the Marines during World War II, and was one of the soldiers who raised the flag at Iwo Jima. What was that Marine's name?
3. Which Country superstar is missing from the following? Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Kris Kristofferson and __________?
4. Billy Ray Cyrus sang "Where am I going to live when I get _________?
5. Where did Marty Robbins find his true love Felina?
6. In the Johnny Cash song, what did Bill's mother tell him not to take to town?
7. What did Johnny Paycheck want to tell his boss when he said "Take this job and ________"?
8. C. W. Mcall had a huge hit with "Convoy" which was made into a successful film starring Kris Kristofferson. What was Kristofferson's CB name?
9. Fill in the blank "What made ________ famous has made a loser out of me"
10. Which famous Superstar started his singing career with The New Christy Minstrels and then went on to form The First Edition?
Source: Author Big-Al1st
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.