Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many albums did the band's original drummer, William Goldsmith, appear on?
2. Who replaced Pat Smear when he quit the band?
3. What is the original line up for the Foo Fighters?
4. Who are/is the remaining member(s) of the band that has not quit at one point or another.
5. What is the only video to have replacement for Pat Smear, Franz Stahl in it?
6. Who sings lead vocals on the song, "Cold Day In The Sun"?
7. A former bandmate from Dave Grohl's past with a certain grunge band came to help with the recording of a song from the Foo's 2011 album, "Wasting Light". Who was it?
8. What year did the Foo Fighters form?
9. What was the title of the Foo Fighter's 2002 album?
10. Who replaced Franz Stahl when he was fired?
Source: Author GrohlCobain
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.