Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Foo Fighters formed in 1994, after the break-up of Dave Grohl's last band. What is the name of the band that he was previously in?
2. There are four members in the band: Dave Grohl, Taylor Hawkins, Chris Shiflett and whom?
3. Which video did Chris Shiflett first appear in, for Foo Fighters?
4. In 2003, Dave Grohl started a metal side project, with songs such as "Shake Your Blood" and "Red War"; what is the name of his side project?
5. What is the middle name of lead singer, Dave Grohl?
6. Since the formation of Foo Fighters, they have won several Grammy awards. What music video did they get their first Grammy for?
7. In the "Everlong" music video, what does it say on Taylor's sweater?
8. What was the first single released on their 2005 album release "In Your Honor"?
9. There is a video for the "For All The Cows" song.
10. Which Foo Fighters' song do the following lyrics come from?
"You make me dizzy running circles in my head
One of these days I'll chase you down
Well look who's going crazy now
We're face to face my friend
Better get out
Better get out"
Source: Author runaway_drive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.