Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What former number one single is this lyric "I've got another confession to make" from?
2. What song are the lyrics "Watch him as he goes" from?
3. "I'm looking for a sign of life" is from which 1999 Foo Fighter's song?
4. "When I talk about it" are lyrics from which song that parodied a Mentos commercial?
5. Which 2002 Foo Fighters song is "One by one, Hidden up my sleeve" from?
6. "When I sing along with you" is part of which song that appears on the video game "Rock Band 2"?
7. "I am a one way motorway" are the lyrics from which song that had three different music videos?
8. "Beautiful veins and bloodshot eyes" is from which song that is thought to be written about Kurt Cobain?
9. Which loud song is this lyric "One more indecent accident" from?
10. "Sing as their bones go marching in again" is from which song on their 2007 record?
Source: Author gomego11
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.