Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What age was Elvis when he died?
2. Excluding the two documentary films, how many movies did Elvis star in?
3. What year was Elvis drafted into the army?
4. Elvis resided at Graceland, Elvis Presley Boulevard, Memphis, Tennessee.
But what was the number of his home?
5. How many children did Elvis and Priscilla have together?
6. In which year was Elvis' daughter Lisa Marie born?
7. How many times did Elvis marry?
8. Before Elvis' death, how many UK number one singles had he achieved?
9. At what age did Elvis' father Vernon Presley die?
10. Including the song heard on the juke box. How many songs did Elvis sing in his movie "G.I. Blues"?
11. The following lyrics are from the song "I gotta' Know".
"Nine and nine make fourteen, four and four make ....
The clock is strikin' thirteen, I think I lost my mind".
What did Elvis say four and four make?
12. How many acres of land did Elvis' home Graceland have?
13. In which year was Elvis' film "Speedway" released?
14. Appoximately how many people watched "Elvis: Aloha from Hawaii". Which was recorded live via satellite in 1973?
15. What was Elvis' army serial number?
Source: Author Julia KIng 42
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.