Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. From which country of the UK do the singers Shirley Bassey, Tom Jones and Charlotte Church all hail?
2. Björn Again is an Australian band that parodies which pop group?
3. Whose songs include "Born in the U.S.A." and "American Skin (41 Shots)"?
4. Mud's crept in, Squeeze were cool for theirs, and Harry Chapin's was in the cradle. Which animal are they all singing about?
5. What is the only musical instrument that is played without touching it?
6. In which Supertramp song did they ask for "kippers"?
7. Which muppet sang "The Rainbow Connection"?
8. Who is the portly American folk singer famous for his rendition of "The Foggy Foggy Dew" as well as "Blue Tail Fly"?
9. Backstreet Boys? Eminem? Beyonce? Nope. Which long-disbanded rock band had the best-selling album worldwide in the 2000s (2000-2009)?
10. Though they've been pretty much dead since the end of the 1960s, what British band's debut single was titled "She's Not There"?
Source: Author FTBot
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.