Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This famous 1960s British group came from the city of Liverpool. This group, known as "The Fab Four" and the "Mop Tops", was in the forefront of the Merseybeat music invasion of the US in the 1960s
2. This star in our ID parade is a singer / actress who was born in England in 1948. Her hits include the 1981 song "Physical".
3. Fans of this in our ID line-up will know who he is when told he has also been known by the name Noah Kaminsky. He had a hit in 1978 dueting with Barbra Streisand on "You Don't Bring me Flowers".
4. Can you recognise this band if I tell you that they were famed for their close vocal harmony and had "Good Vibrations" in 1966?
5. This member of our ID hit parade has been given the title "Queen of Soul". She has duetted on hits with George Michael, Elton John and Whitney Houston.
6. Reginald Dwight is the real name of this member of our ID hit parade. His chart hits include "Crocodile Rock" and "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road".
7. This four-man vocal group from Detroit USA had their first hit single in the mid-sixties. They sang a song to "Bernadette" in 1967.
8. This US female singer had her first chart single in 1966. In 1973 she had a hit with "Nutbush City Limits".
9. Can you identify this US female singer? She sang "You're so Vain" into the charts in 1972.
10. Ziggy Stardust and Aladdin Sane should reveal the identity of this final star in our ID Hit parade. Born in the UK in 1947, his real name is David Jones.
Source: Author musicmonkeyman
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.