Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Complete the lyrics from "Gates of Tomorrow":
"You want forgiveness and you want it cheap
I don't give redemption rewards for the meek
Suffering evil when you pay the price of fame
There isn't a god to save you if you don't save yourself".
2. Complete the lyrics from "Out of the Silent Plant":
"The killing fields, the grinding wheels crushed by equilibrium
Separate lives no more disguise, no more second chances".
3. Complete the lyrics from "Rime of the Ancient Mariner":
"Driven south to the land of the snow and ice
To a place where nobody's been
Through the snow fog flies on the albatross".
4. Complete the lyrics from "Murders In The Rue Morgue":
"There's some people coming down the street
at last there's someone heard my call
I can't understand why they're pointing at me
I never done nothing at all".
5. Complete the lyrics from "Charlotte The Harlot":
"Taking so many men to your room,
Don't you feel no remorse?
You charge them a fiver".
6. Complete the lyrics from "Can I Play With Madness":
"I screamed aloud to the old man
I said don't lie don't say you don't know
I say you'll pay for your mischief".
7. Complete the lyrics from "Fear Of The Dark":
"When the light begins to change
I sometimes feel a little strange".
8. Complete the lyrics from "When Two Worlds Collide":
"Now it's happened, take no other view
Collision course, you must believe it's true".
9. Complete the lyrics from "The Number Of The Beast":
"The night was black was no use holding back
Cos I just had to see was someone watching me".
10. Complete the lyrics from "The Trooper":
"You'll take my life but I'll take yours too
You'll fire your musket but I'll run you through
So when you're waiting for the next attack".
Source: Author rockerdude95
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.