Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. From which Iron Maiden song would you hear the following lyric:
"When you're walking down the street everybody stops and turns to stare, at you!"?
2. "Let me tell you a story to chill the bones, 'bout a thing that I saw, one night wandering in the everglades, had one drink but no more" What song are these lyrics from?
3. "Honey, it's getting close to midnight, and all the myths are still in town" Name this song.
4. From which song is this lyric from : "Living on a razor's edge, balancing on a ledge"?
5. "Suffering evil when you pay the price of fame, there is no god to save you, if you don't save yourself, you can't blame a madman if you go insane, give me the strength so I carry on" What song is this excerpt from?
6. What song is this from : "In a foreign field he lay, lonely soldier unknown grave"?
7. "See, what's ruining all our lives, see, what's pulling strings" Name the song these lyrics are from.
8. From which Maiden song would you here this? : "She fell in love with his greasy machine, she leaned over wiped his kickstand clean, she'd never seen the beast before, but she kept on crying him more more more"?
9. "Questions are a burden, an answers are quicker than ones self, shellshock in the kitchen, tables overturned" What song are these lyrics from?
10. "'Cause at five o-clock, they take me to the gallows, the sands of time, for me, are running, low" And finally, what song is this from?
Source: Author Daniel_k15
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.