Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the copyrighted name of the black pillar appearing on the cover of 'Presence'?
2. Which concert was found blotched when being edited for film?
3. John Paul Jones is the stage name of John Carrico.
4. In total how many songs are there on the first four Led Zeppelin albums?
5. How does Led Zeppelin's seventh album "Presence" differ from the albums before it?
6. What year was the money from the band's hotel stolen?
7. Which member of the band was MOST into the "Lord Of The Rings"?
8. On the Earls Court footage from the Led Zeppelin DVD (the one with the red sand) do any of the first three songs ("Going To California", "That's The Way" and "Bron Y Aur Stomp") include drumming?
9. The Song "All My Love" is dedicated to John Bonham's son Jason.
10. Which of these statements is true?
Source: Author avhcire
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.