Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The opening track includes the couplet "Do you laugh or do you stick your finger in your ear". Which of these is the correct title of the song?
2. The song "Nobody's Wedding" starts with the line: "Everybody came to nobody's wedding". Which of these people, all of whom appear in the song, is the butcher?
3. Which countryside worker is the subject of the song that opens "Was there ever a winter so cold and so sad"?
4. Who is the shaky lady named in the title of the song which starts: "Here she comes and there she goes. Nothing on her fingers, nothing on her toes"?
5. The song "The Angels Took My Racehorse Away", is about the death of a racehorse. Which race does the song specify that the horse had won?
6. In the song "Cold Feet", to who is it plain to see that "I need you and you need me"?
7. The song, "The New St George", contains the lyric "Leave the factory, leave the forge, dance to the New St George". The song doesn't identify who the new St George is but it does tell you who your mother was. From these options, who is your mother?
8. A drop of religion next with the song "Mary and Joseph". According to the lyrics what instrument is Joseph playing?
9. Darby and his brother Tam travel around the country following which trade?
10. Which song starts with the lines; "It's been raining for a long time and I can't seem to stand. She left about an hour ago and so did the band."?
Source: Author paper_aero
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor 1nn1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.