Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what year were Thin Lizzy founded?
2. One of Thin Lizzy's most famous songs is 'The Boys are Back in Town'. Can you fill in the blank for this lyric:
"Down at _____ Bar and Grill
3. In which famous Thin Lizzy song would you find the lyrics "It's got me in it's spotlight"?
4. Complete this lyric:
"She got the power
I got the power
5. The lead vocalist for Thin Lizzy was Phil Lynott. Which instrument did he play?
6. In what year did Thin Lizzy first appear on "Top of the Pops"?
7. In which song would you find the lyrics "I can hear the hound dogs on my trail"?
8. Fill in the missing lyric: "Living and dying in _______".
9. Which of these men was the original and long-term drummer for Thin Lizzy?
10. Who has been a Thin Lizzy guitarist since 1974 and still continues to tour with the band?
Source: Author pagea
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.