Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What country was Tchaikovsky born in?
2. In 1859 Tchaikovsky graduated from a university in St. Petersberg with a degree in what?
3. What year did Tchaikovsky quit his law pratice and begin to devote his studies to music?
4. In 1866 Tchaikovsky moved to Moscow and started teaching. What was the name of the institution in which he taught?
5. What year was considered a turning point in the life of Tchaikovsky?
6. What orchestral piece brought Tchaikovsky to von Meck's attention?
7. What year did Tchaikovsky tour the United States?
8. What was the subject of Tchaikovsky's "1812 Overture"?
9. What Walt Disney movie, featuring Mickey Mouse as a Sorcerer's Apprentice, used some of Tchaikovsky's music in its soundtrack?
10. What was the name of Ken Russell's film biography of Tchaikovsky?
Source: Author stetienne
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ertrum
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.