Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Finish the line.
"Momma told her baby girl ____"
2. Complete this lyric:
"Girl told her Momma ___"
3. "He's waiting in the car. Momma said, girl you won't get ___".
What's the missing word?
4. "Thus are the dreams of an average ___". Fill in the blank.
5. "Ninety miles an hour down a lovers' lane. On a tank of ___". What's the missing word?
6. Identify the missing words from these lines:
"Oh if she could've only ___
But ___ got ___
That it don't want to ___"
7. Choose the words to complete these lines:
"And that boy's just a walkaway Joe.
Born to be a ___, tell you from the word go.
Destined to ___."
8. "He's a wrong kind of ___. She's gonna know it in a matter of time."
How does she describe Walkaway Joe?
9. "Now just a little while into ___.
Pulls into a station and he robs it___.
She's waiting in the car, underneath the___."
What are the missing words from the song?
10. "She only wanted ___, didn't bargain for this.
She can't help but love him for the way he is.
She's only ___.
And there ain't no reasoning."
Which words complete these lyrics?
11. "So she'll ride this ___ as far as it can go."
Finish the lyric.
12. "Somewhere in a roadside ___.
Alone in the ___, she wakes up too soon".
What words complete this verse?
13. "She ___ for his arm, but she'll just keep ___ on."
Fill in the blanks.
14. "For the ___ hard truth revealed what it had known."
How is "truth" described?
15. What album is the song "Walkaway Joe" featured on?
Source: Author Miaka1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.