Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In "Stony Ground", who has "Old Man Morris" fallen for?
2. Where does the train go to on a "Salford Sunday"?
3. Along with a smile, what does "Sally B" shake to cause a rumpus?
4. The song "Stuck on the Treadmill" is about a factory worker. What material does the employee work with?
5. At the end of the song "My Enemy", what is too much effort to do at the end of the day?
6. The lyrics of "Good Things Happen to Bad People" include the name of a reasonably well-known piece of art. Which of the following is it?
7. In the final verse of "Where's Home" several things are described as endless. Which of these is not one of them?
8. The lady who walks the "Straight and Narrow" has a heart made of stone. What are her clothes made from?
9. According to the lyrics of "The Snow Goose", how will northern girls leave you?
10. Each verse of the song "Saving the good stuff for you" ends with the line "I Was Saving The Good Stuff For You", with all the words capitalized. What is the penultimate line of each verse?
Source: Author paper_aero
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor 1nn1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.