Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In "She Never Could Resist a Winding Road", how far is the singer behind the woman?
2. According to the song "Beatnik Walking", where do good things come in threes?
3. In the song "Patty Don't You Put Me Down", what is Patty said to collect?
4. In "Broken Doll", what does the singer see in someone's face?
5. Which canine is mentioned in the lyrics of "All Buttoned Up"?
6. According to the words of "No Peace No End", what took sons and lovers away?
7. From the lyrics of "Dungeons for Eyes", who has had his tail docked?
8. In the song "Guitar Player", which of these does the singer want to emulate?
9. In "Long John Silver", what is the titular character good with?
10. In the song "Josephine", where is the lady going for her tryst?
Source: Author paper_aero
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.