Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the song "For the Sake of Mary", on what ship was the singer a cook?
2. How is the woman's scent described in the song "I Can't Wake Up to Save My Life"?
3. What colour is the MGB-GT in the song of that name?
4. According to the lyrics of "Shane and Dixie", what two things will never die?
5. One of the examples of "The Way That It Shows" is "rouge in the blush". But what is in the tear?
6. "Beeswing" is about a flighty lady, one who can never settle down. When she has a white horse in her hip pocket, what creature does she have at her feet?
7. In the song "King of Bohemia", the subject is described as being in "rich girl rags". But who is she a refugee from?
8. The song "Fast Food" is about which company?
9. What colour are the "Mascara Tears" in the song of that name?
10. Who is the author of the poem from which the album title, "Mirror Blue", is taken?
Source: Author paper_aero
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.