Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Grace Barnett Wing (given name) was born October 30, 1939, in which city?
2. What was the name of Grace's first husband?
3. Grace Slick was the original lead singer for Jefferson Airplane?
4. Grace drove (and often raced) what type of car?
5. Grace had a one night stand with Mick Jagger?
6. What was the original name of Grace's daughter China?
7. What was David Crosby's nickname for Grace?
8. How many albums did Grace put out on her own as a solo artist?
9. Grace's home of 17 years burned down in 1993?
10. According to Grace's biography, 'Somebody To Love', what did she say her favorite way of dying would be?
Source: Author Ophelia78
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.