Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who said of this song, "Subconsciously, I was crying out for help. I didn't realize it at the time; I just wrote the song because I was commissioned to write it for the movie"?
2. "Help!" was released as a single in the U.S. with what song on the B-side, which begins, "You tell lies thinking I can't see / You can't cry 'cause you're laughing at me"?
3. The Beatles recorded a live performance of "Help!" that aired on what famous variety show in 1965?
4. Besides drums, what instrument did Ringo Starr play on "Help!"?
5. "Help!" peaked at number one on both the U.S. and U.K. singles charts.
6. What British girl group released a cover of "Help!" in 1989?
7. "I need somebody / (Help!) not just _____" who?
8. "I never needed anybody's help in any way / But now these days are gone, I'm not so" what?
9. "Help me get my ____ back on the ground / Won't you please, please help me?" What does the singer need to get back on the ground?
10. "My independence seems to vanish in the haze / But every now and then I feel so" what?
Source: Author skylarb
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.