Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. When the Fandangle children were playing in the park while it was drizzling outside they sang "Swinging in the Rain". Which 1929 song title did they mean to sing?
2. The mixed up Fandangle family chanted "Good Right, Irene" to the winner of a female boxing match as they were heading home in the dark evening. Which 1931 song title should they have chanted?
3. The Fandangle family were making origami objects before eating their soup. They unintentionally sang out, "It's Only a Paper Spoon". Which 1933 song title did they intend to sing?
4. "Rock Around the Block" was a mixed up song title by the Fandangle family when they visited Alcatraz and pretended to be prisoners strolling outside of their cells. Which 1952 song title should the Fandangle family have sung?
5. The Fandangle family went to watch horses performing a march and a dance, late into the evening. They unwittingly sang out "I Could Have Pranced All Night". Which 1956 song title should they have sung?
6. When daddy Fandangle and his two oldest sons were on strike and were waiting for "strike" wages to arrive, they mixed up the 1963 song title and inadvertently sang "Our Pay Will Come". Which title should they have sang instead?
7. Mother Fandangle took her teething eight month old twins to the top of a mound of grass in the park. She somehow managed to sing "The Drool on the Hill" instead of which 1967 song title?
8. While watching a documentary about the royal family, "Send in the Crowns" was the song title that the Fandangle family sang rather than which proper 1973 song title?
9. "Maybe I'm Maize" was not deliberately the change that the Fandangle family made when they sat down to eat corn on the cob. Which 1970 song title did they mean to sing?
10. The beautiful mother Fandangle presented a very fancy and wonderful holiday roast pork meal. The family goofed up the 1991 title and sang out "Beauty and the Feast" when they should have sang which song?
Source: Author funnytrivianna
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.