Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This song by Creedence Clearwater Revival has spawned some hilarious misheard lyrics. Which are the correct lyrics?
2. The title of this song by the Bangles is also contained in the lyrics. This is one song that I knew properly, but many other people heard some funny words in place of the correct ones. Which of these lines, which also contains the title of the song, is correct?
3. Elton John's "Your Song" is a beautiful love song, but it's amazing how many people get the lyrics wrong. Which of the following lines is correct?
4. Once again, the title of the song can be found in part of this line of lyrics. Can you tell me the correct lyrics for this line, or have your ears been deceiving you?
5. One of Neil Diamond's songs has also given us an opportunity to hilariously mangle the lyrics. Which of the following lines not only has the correct lyrics but is also the title of the song?
6. How many of us have been singing the incorrect words to Lobo's "Me and You and a Dog Named Boo"? I'll find out when you answer this question. Don't worry, you're in good company.
7. Sweet's "Little Willy" used to be one of my favourite songs, because it's fun and so upbeat. Do you remember how the song goes?
8. I always loved Norman Greenbaum's "Spirit in the Sky", mostly because of the music. The words can be a little hard to hear. Can you help me figure out the words that belong at the end of these lines?
To the spirit in the sky
That's where you're gonna go..."
9. Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven" has many places where the lyrics could be misunderstood. Which are the right lyrics for the following line?
10. John Denver's "Rocky Mountain High" is a beautiful song, and yet there are still lyrics that can be confusing to the ear. Which of the following lines is correct?
Source: Author spiritseeker
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Dalgleish
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.